THE PASTOR AND MISSIONARY DEPENDENT GRANT
What is it?
At The Master’s College, we are committed to building lives on the firm foundation of God’s Word. Pastors and missionaries labor to that end for the men and women they minister to, and that certainly includes their families.
We want to help.
The Master's College is pleased to offer a $5,000 grant aimed at helping God's faithful pastors and missionaries send their children to the college that is as committed to the centrality of Scripture as they are.
Who qualifies? (Recipients must meet all the following criteria)
- Children of full-time pastors or missionaries who provide the primary income for their family;
- New and transfer students for the 2014-2015 academic year;
- Students who meet the classification of a full-time student and;
- Students who maintain a minimum 2.0 grade point average.
What are the next steps?
What other scholarships are available?
The Pastor and Missionary Dependent Grant (PMD) is given in addition to other scholarships. Students who qualify for PMD will also qualify for the Christian Ministry Dependent Grant. This grant is for $3,000 and is given to students who are dependent on parents in full-time Christian ministry (Christian schools, pastors, missionaries, etc.) who provide the primary income for their families. Students may also qualify for:
- Academic Scholarships from $11,000 to $2,000.
- The Wismer Scholarships which are awarded by each department for qualifying students.
- The Ministry Matching Grant where The Master’s College matches funds from Christian ministries who desire to make an investment in a student.
- The Bible Bee Scholarship which is given to students who placed 1st through 5th in the National Bible Bee at the senior level.
- The John Dunkin Alumni Scholarship where children of alumni are given $1,000.
- The AWANA Citation Award which gives $1,000 to incoming freshmen or transfer students who have completed twelve years of AWANA training and who won the Citation Award.
- The Early FAFSA Filer Scholarship which is intended for students who filed the FAFSA before the March 2nd priority deadline.
- In addition to the above scholarships, students may qualify for government grants and loans. For more information log on to the Financial Aid Website or call us at (661) 362-2290.