Master of Arts Financial Aid
Master of Biblical Counseling, Resident & SIP Programs, Master of Biblical Studies, Master of Arts in Education
Application Process for Students Receiving Loans
- 1. Complete a Master of Arts Financial Aid Application.
- 2. Fill out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) listing The Master's College & Seminary as your preferred school choice (Title IV school code: 001220).
- 3. Submit any additional documents required by the Office of Financial Aid.
- 4. Submit official transcripts to the Registrar's office. Any student receiving graduate level loans must have an undergraduated degree conferred.
- 5. Once your aid is determined, you will be sent an Award Letter.
- 6. Return completed Award Letter to the Office of Financial Aid.
- 7. Students receiving loans at The Master's College for the first time will need to choose a lender and complete Entrance Loan Counseling before their loan is finalized.
Types of Aid Available
Loans Students must be enrolled at least 1/2 time (4 units) to receive Stafford loans.
Loan eligibility varies from student to student. Please contact the Office of Financial Aid to determine individual eligibility.
- Unsubsidized Stafford Loans: A student loan that may exceed demonstrated financial need, but may not exceed the cost of tution, and must be repaid
Scholarships: (Only available for MABC) All scholarships are administered by the MABC Department. For more information on scholarships, please contact Joshua Clutterham 661.362.2644 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MABC Tuition Cost and Expenses
Graduate and Special Programs Financial Aid Counselor
Office of Financial Aid Office
21276 Placerita Canyon Rd, Box 38
Office Hours: MWF 8:30am - 5:00pm
For urgent assistance, please call (661)362-2290