The TMC Ambassador Scholarship
What is it?
The Ambassador Scholarship awards $1,000/year to continuing students for each new or transfer student they refer to The Master's College, up to $10,000/year! The referred student must attend full time in the 2014-2015 academic school year.
What must students do to receive this scholarship?
- The referred student must:
- MUST list the name of the referring student on the admissions application in the "Ambassador Scholarship" field.
- Not have applied for admission to The Master's College before January 28, 2014.
- Enroll full time as a new or transfer traditional undergraduate student for the 2014-2015 school year.
- The referring student must:
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0.
- Be enrolled full time for the 2014-2015 school year as a traditional undergraduate student (students in the Teaching Credential Program and the Degree Completion Program will not qualify for the scholarship).
- Provide names and contact information to the Admissions Office for each student he or she has referred. Students should use the online referral form or the referral sheet by August 1, 2014 to complete this step.
- Fill out the Ambassador Scholarship Application.
What are the other guidelines for this scholarship?
- Referring students will receive $500 for each semester that the referred student is enrolled and attending classes as soon as the add/drop period is complete.
- The referring student can receive up to 10 referrals (i.e. $10,000/year) as long as the maximum amount of all institutional aid does not exceed tuition charges.
- Awarding of the Ambassador Scholarship is subject to Financial Aid policies and to state and federal regulations.
- This scholarship program will be evaluated each semester.