Apply Now for Fall 2017!
We invite all students considering admission for Fall 2017 to begin the application process now. Don't miss out on a life-changing TMU education--complete your application as soon as possible! Below we’ve listed what components are needed to complete the application process.
Have questions? Contact your admissions counselor.
Option 1: Apply Online
- Online Application
- In order to apply online, you'll create an "account" first (so you can save and return to your application), before being able to complete the various sections of the online application. Once an application is submitted, the applicant cannot go back and change the application.
- Personal Statements (Part of Online Application)
- The Master's University requires two personal statements as part of the application (approx. 300-500 words each), so plan accordingly. Online application can be submitted without personal statements. Statements must then be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format to be added to application.
- Pay Application Fee (Fall Students waived before November 15th)
- Fee is refundable by May 1st for Fall applicants
- Pastor Recommendation Form
- Must be completed by non-relative within applicant’s church. Form can be filled out by Head Pastor, Associate Pastor, Youth Pastor, or Elder. Form can be sent directly to pastor from application by inputting the pastor’s email address when requested, otherwise it is the applicants responsibility to email their pastor the link to the form.
- Official Transcripts
- Applicant must request transcripts from current or most recent school. Transcripts can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed directly to the Office of Admissions at 21726 Placerita Canyon Rd., Newhall, CA 91321
- ACT or SAT scores (waived for transfer applicants)
- To send your ACT scores click here
- To send your SAT scores click here
- College Board Code for The Master’s University - 4411
You will also need to read the Doctrinal Statement and Student Handbook.
Option 2: Downloadable Application Documents (pdf format)
If you prefer to download and print your TMU Application for Admission, rather than completing it online, you may download all the application components here.
Please visit our International Student Application Page for detailed information about how to apply.
We have two application deadlines for Fall 2017:
- Early Action – November 15
No application fee; admission decision within 2-3 weeks*
- Priority Decision – March 2
To receive full consideration for the Fall 2017 semester, applicants should complete their admissions and financial aid applications by March 2nd. However, The Master's University will continue to accept applications on a rolling basis after our priority deadline.
*Only applies to fall applicants
Already Applied? Check your application status online!
Click here to check the status of your online application in real time.
If you've been admitted and have decided that TMU is the place for you, secure your spot today by submitting your $200 tuition/housing deposit here. The deposit is fully refundable until May 1.