Horizontal Version of The Master's College Logo
Right-click the file type and size for your desired use and choose "Save target as..."
In general do not enlarge in any other program; choose a larger size and scale down to fit.
- Large print version = 8 inches wide @ 300dpi, CMYK
- Large web version = 800 pixels wide, RGB
- Medium print version = 5 inches wide @ 300dp, CMYK
- Medium web version = 400 pixels wide, RGB
- Small print version = 2.5 inches wide @ 300dpi, CMYK
- Small web version = 250 pixels wide, RGB
- Widths include the logo only, excluding the background "area of isolation"
- Full resolution versions can only be opened in graphic editting programs like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Print versions work in Microsoft Word and Publisher or Adobe Acrobat and other desktop publishing programs.
- Web versions are best for web pages and graphics that will appear on websites (they are generally a smaller resolution).
- ".JPG" files include a white background. This background is sized to the appropiate "area of isolation" around the logo. Please do not "crop" this space, but consider it part of the logo.
- ".PNG" files have a transparent background that should let background colors show directly beneath the logo (this varies by design program and usage). Again, they include appropiate sized "area of isolation" around the logo. Please do not "crop" this space, but consider it part of the logo.
- White versions and the "reverse" color versions with white text are not available in ".JPG" formats.