Making a planned gift to The Master's College is a special way
to provide the margin of excellence needed to continue and expand
the great work on campus for the Kingdom of God. Your support helps
ensure that we can continue to equip students to be witnesses for
Christ in the ministry and the marketplace.
In order to help alumni and friends of The Master's College
understand planned giving options and include The Master's College
in their estate plans, we are pleased to announce a new web resource. There
can be numerous financial and tax-saving advantages to providing a
planned gift to The Master's College and our new Web resources can
let you easily explore the many options available to you and your
Our planned giving resources help you to:
- Learn the important differences between wills and trusts.
- Find estate and financial planning information tailored to your
life stage, no matter how young or old you are.
- Discover tax smart ways you can provide for The Master's
College through a planned gift.
- Download free brochures that provide comprehensive information
on scores of estate planning topics.
- Compare gift options with our FREE online calculator.
- Build a gift plan based on your giving goals.
To explore these and other planned giving resources, click here.