THE PASTOR AND MISSIONARY DEPENDENT GRANT
What is it?
At The Master’s University, we are committed to building lives on the firm foundation of God’s Word. Pastors and missionaries labor to that end for the men and women they minister to, and that certainly includes their families.
We want to help.
The Master's University is pleased to offer a $5,000 grant aimed at helping God's faithful pastors and missionaries send their children to the university that is as committed to the centrality of Scripture as they are.
Who qualifies? (Recipients must meet all the following criteria)
- Children of full-time pastors or missionaries who provide the primary income for their family.
- New and transfer students enrolled in an academic after the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Students who meet the classification of a full-time student.
- Students who maintain a minimum 2.0 grade point average.
What are the next steps?
What other scholarships are available?
The Pastor and Missionary Dependent Grant (PMD) is given in addition to other scholarships. Students may also qualify for:
- Academic Scholarships from $11,000 to $2,000.
- The Shamrock Foundation Grant which is awarded by departments for qualifying students.
- The Ministry Matching Grant where The Master’s University matches funds from Christian ministries who desire to make an investment in a student.
- The Bible Bee Scholarship which is given to students who placed 1st through 5th in the National Bible Bee at the senior level.
- The John Dunkin Alumni Scholarship where children of alumni are given up to $2,000.
- The AWANA Citation Award which gives $1,000 to incoming freshmen or transfer students who have completed twelve years of AWANA training and who won the Citation Award. A copy of the Citation Award is required to award.
- In addition to the above scholarships, students may qualify for government grants and loans. For more information, see this link on our website or call us at (661) 362-2290.