New Students & Parents...
What is my student address?
All incoming mail and packages for students at The Master's College should be addressed:
STUDENT'S NAME _______ TMC # _____
THE MASTER'S COLLEGE
21726 PLACERITA CYN RD
SANTA CLARITA CA 91321-1200
What is my TMC #?
Your TMC# is your mailbox number. Mailbox numbers are issued during the early part of August provided the student has completed the registration process. Your mailbox number will be mailed to you in August along with your mailbox lock combination. Your mailbox number is very important. Please notify everyone who will be sending you mail to include your mailbox number on all your mail. Mail received without your mailbox number is delayed.
What is the best way to ship personal belongings from home?
- We recommend using UPS for your larger packages.
- Please keep packages under 50 pounds for ease in carrying them to the dorms.
- Consider investing in a compact luggage cart available for about $20 at most discount stores.
- Packages should be corrugated with cushioning around items except for clothing and books.
- Packages should be firmly packed and taped with reinforced packing tape. Do not use rope, twine, masking tape or duct tape on packages.
- The Master's College cannot assume responsibility for items stolen or damaged during shipment. Therefore, make sure all of your packages are insured.
- Refer to the UPS website for more packaging guidelines here.
- If packages are not prepared correctly, UPS will not honor any claims against damage.
- A package slip will be placed in your mailbox the day a package arrives.
- Your packages may be picked up in the Campus Mail Center as soon as you arrive, however you may want to wait until you have checked in and have your room key so you won't have to carry them around.
How can my parents send me an urgent (overnight) mail?
We recommend using Fed Ex, UPS Next Day Air, or Airborne. We do not recommend using the U.S. Postal Service Express Mail. The Mail Center staff signs for all Fed Ex, UPS, Airborne and other accountable mail. We will put a package slip into the student's mailbox. The student will sign for the package when he/she comes to the window to pick it up. Our policy is "if we sign for it, they sign for it." For other important mail that is not "urgent" (i.e., airline tickets, money order, other valuable items) we suggest using certified mail or registered mail for added security.
Where is the Mail Center located?
The Campus Mail Center is located in the Student Center. The customer service window is located inside the Bookstore.
When is the Campus Mail Center open?
The Campus Mail Center regular window hours are:
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday - Window is closed but mail is put into mailboxes between 11:00-1:00 p.m. The back door is open for package pick up.
When is mail delivered to my mailbox each day?
Mail sortation and delivery is completed by 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and approximately 1:00 p.m. on Saturday.
What happens to my mail during the summer break or the semester break? How do I forward my mail after I graduate or transfer?
Students are responsible to inform the Campus Mail Center of their new address if they leave the college for any reason. You may click here to complete an online forwarding request. Mail is forwarded during the summer break or if a student leaves the college due to graduation, transfer or withdrawal. Mail is not forwarded during the semester (holiday) break. Mail is forwarded for a period of 12 months. The fowarding address should be updated if it changes during that period of time and students should notify all businesses, friends, family of their new address as soon as possible.