For answers to all your questions about using the library stop by the Reference Desk, call the reference librarian at (661)362-2201 or email Miss T. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Miss T. will assist you in
- finding scholarly resources for your paper or project
- using the library catalog or library databases
- locating specific resources
- developing an efficient and effective research strategy
- saving time!
- checking your bibliography for style accuracy (APA, Chicago/Turabian, CSE, or MLA)
- assisting with copyright questions
Miss T. is happy to work with you individually or in small groups. She is also available for in class instruction at the request of the course instructor.
Miss T. is on duty from 10:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday; and 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 pm. Friday or as needed for classroom instruction. Miss T. should also be consulted for questions regarding copyright.