All registered traditional undergraduate students at The Master’s University and Seminary are required to have adequate medical insurance coverage. Therefore, all students are automatically enrolled in TMU-sponsored health insurance provided by Wells Fargo Insurance Services.
- Students who do not have personal health insurance or coverage through a parent’s insurance must obtain health insurance or purchase the health insurance through The Master's University. The details of this coverage can be found here, or by contacting the Student Health Center.
- The cost of health insurance coverage purchased through TMU will automatically appear on your tuition statement. Any questions concerning billing should be directed to Student Accounts at (661) 362-2237.
- The student health insurance plan Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) document is available Here.
- Dependent Coverage: Students who are enrolled in the Student Health Insurance Plan may also purchase insurance for their dependents (spouse or children) by contacting Wells Fargo Insurance Services at (800) 853-5899.
- Students who purchase the TMU-sponsored insurance will need to create an online account to receive their medical ID card. UnitedHealthcare will no longer be sending medical ID cards in the mail.
All TMU-sponsored medical insurance holders must create an account. To create an account visit the link below and then select create an account.
TMU medical insurance
2017-2018 TMU Medical Insurance Information Coming Soon