Insurance Quick Facts- 2017-2018 Policy Facts coming soon
Insurance Basics- 2016-2017 policy expires 7/31/17
- Underwritten by UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company
- PPO (Preferred Provider Network), UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus
- To find a provider visit www.uhcsr.com/lookupredirect.aspx?delsys=52
- Questions about the plan? Contact Customer Service 1-800-767-0700 or email@example.com or Wells Fargo Insurance Services 1-800-853-5899
- Immediate access to nurse advise is available 24/7. The toll free number is listed on your medical ID card.
- The details of this coverage and the Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) can be found online. UnitedHealthcare StudentResources Insureds have online access to their claims status, EOBs, ID Cards, network providers, correspondence and coverage account information by logging in to My Account at www.uhcsr.com/myaccount. To create an online account, select the "create My Account Now" link and follow the simple onscreen directions.
How do I enroll?
- Contact Student Accounts at (661) 362-2212
- To enroll eligible dependents, call Wells Fargo Insurance Services at (800) 853-5899
Where do I get my prescription filled?
- Visit Rite Aid, CVS, Target, Wal-Mart, Vons, Costco, or Walgreens
- Or, contact Express Scripts at (800) 451-6245
How do I get Emergency Travel Assistance (On Call International)?
How do I get a Certificate of Creditable Coverage?
A certificate of creditable coverage is a written certificate issued by a group health plan or health insurance issuer that shows your prior health coverage (creditable coverage). A certificate must be issued automatically and free of charge when you lose coverage under a plan. A certificate must also be provided free of charge upon request while you have health coverage or within 24 months after your coverage ends.
Contact the plan administrator:
Wells Fargo Insurance Services
Student Insurance Division
10940 White Rock Road, 1st Floor
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Fax: (877) 612-7966