Faculty and Staff E-mail Tips
How to Access TMC Email via Outlook
You can access your TMC email through the Outlook Client on your work computer. Outlook is very powerful as it allows you to:
- Access email
- Create and share calendars
- Manage contacts
- Handle tasks
These features can be accessed by clicking on the respective buttons in the bottom left-hand corner.
How to Access TMC Email Online
On occasion, you may need to access your Master’s email on a non-TMC computer. You can do this by accessing your email via the Outlook Web Client. The following instructions outline how to navigate to your TMC web email inbox:
1. Navigate to The Master's College homepage.
2. Click on the gold "Resources" tab.
3. Click on the "Faculty/Staff" button.
4. Click on the "Email" button on the toolbar.
5. Select "This is a private computer."
6. Enter your credentials and select "Log On."
If you get locked out of your email, see the Network account Lockout Policy for more details.
- Outlook Calendar overview
- Scheduling meetings
- Creating contact groups
- Email Signature policy
- Setting automatic replies
- Handling spam
- Adding an email inbox
- Cleaning up your mailbox
- Checking mailbox size
- Sorting emails by size
- Mobile email for iPhone
- Mobile email for Android