Emergency Preparedness and Response
The Campus Safety Department works in close partnership with the Los Angeles County Fire and Sheriff's Department, who have stations within close proximity to the College. The Safety Department plays one part in a larger Emergency Management Plan which the college incorporates to facilitate effective coordination of resources in any emergency. In the event of a life threatening emergency, cellular text messages to registered users will be distributed to communicate important instructions on how Faculty, Staff, and Students should respond.
Dare to Prepare
- What to Do During an Earthquake
- What to Do During a Wildfire
- View Video: "Storm Safety"
- View Video: "Hands only CPR"
- LAFD: Emergency Preparedness Booklet (pdf)
- Search California Law
Questions or Comments
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (661) 362-2500