The Mustang Challenge
-September 21, 2013-
- Location: Central Park - 27200 Bouquet Canyon Rd, Santa Clarita, CA, 91350-21723
- 7:15 AM - The Master's College Community 5k
- 8:15 AM - The Mustang Challenge Collegiate Cross Country Invitational Women’s 5k
- 9:00 AM - The Mustang Challenge Collegiate Cross Country Invitational Men’s 8k
- Awards: First Place Team & Top 10 Individuals; All participants in the community 5k will recieve a medal
For a packet containing more details about the 2013 Mustang Challenge, click here.
- Complete teams: ($100 per gender)
- Incomplete Teams (1-4 athletes): $25 per athlete
- Unattached: $25
- The Master's College Community 5k: $25
How To Enter (Schools and individuals):
Register for the 2013 Mustang Challenge here.
We will NOT accept entries via telephone, fax or e-mail. All entries must be done through directathletics.com by the published deadlines.
Just a reminder, if you want to register your team for the invitational sections, we are limiting the size of those races to keep them safe, manageable and competitive.
How to Enter The Master’s College Community 5k:
All individuals who wish to enter The Master’s College Community 5k can register here.
Online registration for the community 5k closes September 19, 2013 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
Late race day registration will be available for $30.
Accepted entries and updated information will be posted on this site September 19 by 6:00PM Pacific Time.