The Mustang Challenge
-October 1, 2016-
- Location: Central Park - 27200 Bouquet Canyon Rd, Santa larita, CA, 91350-21723
- 7:30 a.m. Men’s 8k Invitational
- 8:15 a.m. Women’s 5k Invitational
- 8:45 a.m. Men’s 8k Collegiate Open
- 9:30 a.m. Women’s 5k Collegiate Open
- 10 a.m. Presentation of awards
- Awards: A plaque will be presented to the top finishing NCAA DI team for each gender, as well as the first place team in the invitational scoring. Also, the top 10 individual finishers in all four races will receive a commemorative Dri-FIT t-shirt.
- Men's Course Record: 24:50.11 - 2013, Sergey Sushchickh, Sophomore, UCLA
- Women's Course Record: 17:01.56 - 2013, Kelsey Smith, Junior, UCLA
- Results: Results will be posted here after the race.
- Archived Results: (M) 2012, (W) 2012, (M) 2013, (W) 2013, (M NCAA D. 1) 2013, (W NCAA D. 1) 2013, (W) 2014, (M) 2014, (M NCAA D. 1) 2014, (W NCAA D. 1) 2014, (W) 2015, (M) 2015, (M NCAA D. 1) 2015, (W NCAA D. 1) 2015
For a larger copy of the Women's 5k map, click HERE.
For a larger copy of the Men's 8k map, click HERE.
- For a packet containing all information about the 2016 Mustang Challenge, click here.