2012 Placerita Canyon Holiday 5k
-December 29, 2012-
5k Race Results: Click HERE!
View Photo Album Here!
5k Race Information:
Race Day Instructions:
- Check-in: Check-in begins at 7:00 AM. All participants must check in prior to the 9:00 AM start time to pick up their race tags. The check-in table will be located at the front of Bross Gym.
- Map/Directions: Please see the campus map along with driving directions to The Master’s College.
- Parking: Located on Placerita Canyon Road, you may park in any of two marked lots (see map).
- Restrooms: Located at the front and back entrances to the gym (see map).
- Pancake Breakfast: An all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast will be available immediately following the race – so come hungry! Meal passes for the pancake breakfast will be distributed to race participants (free) at check-in. Non-race participants may purchase meal passes for $3/person. The pancake breakfast will be located next to the gym (see map).
Runners will start on TMC's athletic field, pass through the gate onto Quigley Canyon Rd., make a right on Cleardale, continue on Quigley Canyon Trail to the turnaround loop and run back to the athletic field, finishing on TMC's Athletic Field (Terrain: turf, pavement, dirt and sand trail). Course is almost 100% flat with winding turns. Please note that if inclement weather occurs, the course may be considerably muddy!