A Mystery Play in Three Acts. By AGATHA CHRISTIE
Dates & Showtimes:
Fr/Sat Evenings, Sat. Mat. March 21-29, 2014
Evening Shows 8:00pm Sat Matinee 2:30pm
Auditions will be held in MC101:
Tuesday & Wednesday, November 12th & 13th
· Time: 7:00pm – 10:00pm
· Location: MC101
Callbacks - Thursday, November 14th, 8:00pm – 10:00pm in MC101
Read-Through - First week of Spring Semester
Auditions are open to all TMC Students
- TMC Theatre productions are open to all TMC students of all majors/disciplines/year!
- The acting audition will be a cold read – chosen by the directors from the script. A list of audition passages for each character will be provided at auditions in the foyer.
- Scripts are availble for purusal on reserve in the TMC Library
- You can audition either night, Tuesday or Wednesday and you can come any time between 7-10. Once you arrive, you will fill out an audition form and sign up for a slot. Each audition will last 15-20 minutes. A callback list will be posted by midnight Wednesday night for callbacks on Thursday night.
- Rehearsals: Mon/Wed 7-10pm and every other Thursday. All involved in the production (cast and crew) will be able to receive up to 1unit of credit and will enroll for TH100/TH300. Note: if you are at your 18 unit limit, you can sign up for the class for 0 units. This is good to have on your transcript!
- TMC Fac/Staff are welcome to audition with the understanding that if a current TMC Student is as capable of playing the part, they will always take precedence. Email directors for special Fac/Staff Audition slot
- Looking for: 10 Men and 3 women
- There are many opportunities to serve on production crews in the following areas.
- You must come to auditions to fill out an application for production crew and then you will be notified when the crews are chosen.
- Set Building & Design
- House Crew
- Tech Crew