Spring 2015 Performance
Auditions will be held in MC101:
Tuesday & Wednesday, November 18th & 19th
· Time: 7:00pm – 10:00pm
· Location: MC101
Callbacks - Thursday, November 20th, 7:00pm – 10:00pm in MC101
Read-Through - TBD
Auditions are open to all TMC Students
- TMC Theatre productions are open to all TMC students of all majors/disciplines/year!
- The acting audition will be a cold read – chosen by the directors from the script. A list of audition passages for each character will be provided at auditions in the foyer.
- Scripts are availble for purusal on reserve in the TMC Library.
- You can audition either night, Tuesday or Wednesday and you can come any time between 7-10. Once you arrive, you will fill out an audition form and sign up for a slot. Each audition will last 15-20 minutes. A callback list will be posted by midnight Wednesday night for callbacks on Thursday night.
- Rehearsals: Mon/Wed 7-10:30pm and every other Thursday. All involved in the production (cast and crew) will be able to receive up to 1unit of credit and will enroll for TH300. This is good to have on your transcript!
- TMC Fac/Staff are welcome to audition with the understanding that if a current TMC Student is as capable of playing the part, they will always take precedence. Email directors for special Fac/Staff Audition slot
- Looking for: 7 Men and 8 women for a wide variety of rich characters to bring to life this classic and redemptive Dickens' tale. The roles are deep, complex, humorous and heartwearming. Great Expectations offers actors an opportunity to be a part of a sweepign story that will impact audiences and a theatre rpgram that will push them towards Christ!
- British and/or Cockney accents are a MUST
- NOTE: many of the male roles require athleticism, including a possibilty of stage combat
- There are many opportunities to serve on production crews in the following areas.
- You must come to auditions to fill out an application for production crew and then you will be notified when the crews are chosen.
- Set Building & Design
- House Crew
- Tech Crew
Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 661-362-2255 with any questions