Why We Support The Master's College
To empower students for a life of enduring commitment to Christ, biblical fidelity, moral integrity, intellectual growth and lasting contribution to the Kingdom of God.
Commitment to Christ
- Pursuit of Christlikeness in word, deed and attitude
- Acceptance and acknowledgment of Christ as Lord and Savior
- Devotion to the study and application of the Scriptures
- Wilingness to defend the inerrancy, authority and sufficiency of the Scriptures
- The practice of honesty, courtesy and civility toward all persons
- A lifetime of wholesomeness and moderation that regards the body as the temple of the Holy Spirit
- The ability and desire for inquiry into the great issues of life
- A habit of careful analysis and evaluation of information and ideas
A Life of Lasting Contribution
- Service and leadership within the local church
- An unashamed
As we look ahead to the future, we're ensuring Christian scholarship is well represented in higher education…and not seen as an afterthought.
Office of Advancement
The Master's College
21726 Placerita Canyon Rd.
Santa Clarita, CA 91321
Contact our staff directly at firstname.lastname@example.org