Investing in students' future is another great way to give back to The Master's University!
Help with Admissions!
- Be informed!
- Get to know the programs TMU offers in order to direct prospective high school students to your alma mater.
- Volunteer with the Admissions Office.
- Offer to speak with a prospective student about your career or ministry. This can help that prospective student decide if TMU is right for him/her.
Help with Career Services!
- Career Services is looking for alumni to help with workshops (mock interviews, resume review, networking), Grad Fairs, Career Fairs, and more.
- Career Services Workshops
- Resume Review - help students perfect their resume for your industry
- Networking Workshop - teach students how to develop relationships in business
- Interviewing Workshop - help with mock interviews to prepare students for the real world
Help with Events!
- Volunteer for event registration, decorating events, or simply inviting fellow alumni! Most events hosted by the Alumni Association need alumni to serve in a variety of roles. Offer to serve at
- Graduation, Friday, May 5, 2017
- Alumni Dinner Theatre, Thursday, October 27, 2016
- Truth and Life Conference, January 11-13, 2017
- Regional Events! Not able to come to the above? Contact the Alumni Office to find out how you can use Master's Connect to create an event in your area, invite fellow alumni to park play dates, family picnic, networking event and more.
For more information on how you can volunteer as described, please contact the Alumni Office at 661.362.2203 or firstname.lastname@example.org.