The Master's University offers fully online bachelor degrees. With these online degrees you have the ability to complete your college education from anywhere in the world. We currently offer online degrees in:
How Do The Classes Work?
The classes are eight weeks in length and go year-round. Each week you will have various assignments that may include watching recorded lectures, reading books, writing papers, and participating in a discussion board with your online peers. You are not required to be online at the same time as your professor or your peers - you just have to get your work in on time. This means you can complete your education around your schedule!
- Every TMU Online course is taught from a Biblical worldview, and is completely consistent with the University's doctrinal position.
- Courses are offered in two 8-week sessions each semester during each of 3 semesters (Fall, Spring, & Summer) each academic year.
- All major courses are offered every semester, allowing new students to begin the program during any semester.
- Online courses use a variety of proven online instructional strategies to present content, to engage students with each other and with the instructor, and to assess student learning.
- All general education (GE) requirements for undergraduate TMC Online degree programs can be completed through TMU. A variety of options are also available for fulfilling GE requirements through transfer work and/or CLEP examinations.
An individual must meet the following requirements to be admitted as an undergraduate, degree-seeking student in any of TMU's Christian Degree Programs Online:
- Faith in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior
- High School Graduate, GED, or California High School Proficiency Exam
- High School and or College transcripts
- Application Fee: $35
Pay Application Fee