The Master's University Online Graduate Programs
The Master's University offers a fully online Master of Business Administration Degree (MBA). We are currently working on other graduate degrees to offer in the future - information coming soon!
CLICK HERE for more information about the MBA program.
CLICK HERE for more information about the MA in Biblical Studies
How Do The Classes Work?
The classes are eight weeks in length and go year-round. Each week you will have various assignments that may include watching recorded lectures, reading books, writing papers, and participating in a discussion board with your online peers. You are not required to be online at the same time as your professor or your peers - you just have to get your work in on time. This means you can complete your education around your schedule!
- Every TMU Online course is taught from a Biblical worldview and is completely consistent with the University’s doctrinal position.
- Courses are offered in two 8-week blocks each semester during each of 3 semesters (Fall, Spring, & Summer) each academic year.
- All major courses are offered every semester, allowing new students to begin the program during any semester.
- Online courses use a variety of proven online instructional strategies to present content, to engage students with each other and with the instructor, and to assess student learning.
- All prerequisite requirements can be completed through our online general education courses.
General Application Requirements
(see degree of choice for more specific instructions)
- Faith in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior
- A sealed official College transcript
- Pastoral Recommendation
- $35 application fee