Degree Completion Admissions
See the videos below for answers to some of the most frequently asked questions by adults who are thinking about going back to school to earn their degree.
- Fall 2014 - 10/21/14
- Spring 2015 - 1/29/15
- Summer 2015 - 4/27/15
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- Statement of faith in Jesus Christ
- Minimum age of 25
- Recommended 16 transferable units with cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Ability to study and write at the collegiate level
- Submission of application materials
The Master's College welcomes applications from all individuals who have a testimony of personal faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. The college is committed to a policy of non-discrimination on the basis of ethnic origin or gender in its admission policies.
All recommendation forms are writable, savable PDF documents that can be saved and emailed to the office at email@example.com. Just type your name in the signature fields to accept the terms. If you are unable to email the forms, fax and address information is available here.
- Complete the Application that is located online.
- You will complete a writing sample within the application.
- You will be required to give your Christian testimony within the application.
- Distribute Personal and Pastoral recommendation forms, have them sent to office.
- Request official transcripts to be mailed here.
- Complete Financial Aid Application, send to office.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the appropriate academic year, selecting The Master's College (Title IV school code 001220).
- Pay $35 Application Fee either over the phone with credit card or by check through mail.
You will receive confirmation of decision for acceptance 1-2 weeks after submission of all completed application forms.